Thursday, July 25, 2013

ROLLERFEST

Sleep Rollers

These babies seem to have taken over in the last few months, with celebrities from all over the place sporting these 'glamorous' rollers in hope of getting big, voluminous curls. I have been meaning to give these a try - just like every blogger out there - so when my friend Scarlett invited me along to Sleep-in Rollers ROLLERFEST, I jumped at the chance!

The event itself was held in the gorgeous Jewel St.Pauls, which funny enough I used to work in around Christmas last year - how the tables have turned. And after arriving promptly at 2pm (before we had to disappear off for an hour for another appointment) we helped ourselves to the complimentary champagne and had a look around the glamorous venue. 
Not only was the venue lit in pink and purple lights to match the girly Sleep-in Rollers but Scar and I could not believe how many amazing treatments were on off for the bloggers and press! Including the girls from Sleep-in Rollers putting in the Rollers into your hair or in a signature huge 'scouse bun' (which I opted for) or the rollers themselves. As well as HD Brows, which I had done and am so stoked with the results (review will be up soon), and Fake Bake handing out tips for all your fake tan needs. And as if that wasn't enough, OPI where on hand giving out complimentary manicures with their new liquid sand range! I chose a lovely aqua blue while Scarlett opted for a coral - both perfect for summer. 

I just want to say a huge thank you to CAN Associates and Steve Duggan for planning such a fabulous event, and I enjoyed every moment of it! It really was so much fun and I even managed to make a few contacts while I was there (exciting as I'm new to all this networking lark!). 

You can find Sleep-in Roller's full range on their website sleepinrollers.com

I cannot wait to try out my rollers this week and let you know how I get on with them, so keep your eyes pealed for my review! Thank you again to all involved in the event for allowing me to attend, and to Scarlett for bring me along.
follow me on

8 comments:

  1. i really love the way sleep rollers make my hair look! only problem is i find them uncomfortable.. but only cus i have micro ring extensions and it pushes the rings into my head a little!

    lovely blog, so cute!
    Sophie| fashionslave.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make your hair look fabulous don't they! I only had them in for a few hours the other day and they just give it that extra umph!
      I haven't actually tried sleeping in them yet, but I don't think they would be overly comfortable either but I'll have to give it a go!
      Ouch that sounds painful!
      Aw thanks :)

      Soph xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds so good. I really want to try it because I've heard so many good things. Fantastic review, I love how your personality seems to comes across too! xx
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun! They truly work such a great invention! Aww thank you lovely :)xx

      Delete
  3. I bought some when they first came out and I wouldn't sleep in them unless I really had to but they do really make your hair look fab! I slept in them a few times and my hair looked great the next day but they aren't overly comfortable to sleep in unless you really have too!

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree unfortunately! I slept in them and had the worst nights sleep but my hair did look lovely. But if you leave them in all day it does the same thing - super impressed!

      Soph xx

      Delete
  4. These sounds great! Great post, I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Check it out http://www.petitebeautyblogger.com/?p=362

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, will check it out :)x

      Delete